Looking For Superstar Copywriter + Marketing Strategist Who Can Write Copy Like This ...
How My Dad's Timeless Advice Got Me a $15k Raise During a Recession
My father died when I was 17.
Seventeen: Old enough to think I was ready to handle life. Young enough not to know any better.
Almost 15 years after my dad died, at the height of the 2008 U.S. economic recession, I got blindsided – fired without warning from the best, safest and highest-paying job I’d ever had.
Yet, four days later, I had two new job offers, including one that ended up being $15,000 higher in base salary than the position I’d just been fired from.
And it all had to do with something I’d observed in my dad ...
(Email subject line)
the video I can’t stop watching
The first time I watched, it struck me like a thunderbolt to the soul.
It cuts directly to the core of humanity, business and life.
I've been watching it every day, and picking up new nuggets each time.
And here’s the one simple secret it contains that will help you generate more leads and close more sales ...
(Email subject line)
it was terrifying
We pulled into the restaurant's parking lot, ready for a serene Sunday evening dinner as a family.
My wife opened her passenger side door, unaware of the impending terror that awaited her.
Glancing back to tell the kids one more thing, she shut her car door, then turned into the face of pure, 100 percent ferocity ... the likes of which is rarely seen on a Sunday evening in your average suburban parking lot.
Sara reacted to this unexpected moment with a scream that would make a b-movie horror actress grin with envy ...
I managed to calm my shaking hands long enough to snap a few shots of the ferocity in action -
In business (and life), far too often we can get scared by something (a new action or approach, perhaps?) that seems scary until we look a bit deeper.
For example, have you tried using LinkedIn lately to generate sales leads and add new clients?
Has it left you in (virtual) terror not knowing what to say to people you do connect with so you don't come across sounding like a used car salesman?
If that's the case, I want you to join me this week on a series of free, live trainings (yes, it's really live!) where I'll walk you through my latest and greatest strategies, scripts and tips for winning new business with LinkedIn ...
Can You Write Copy Like This?
I’m looking for storytellers who can interview a client, find those personal stories every client has and turn them into the type of compelling, curiosity-invoking copy that hooks prospective clients and shares the business lesson or call to action that the copy needs to achieve.
The formula is quite simple, to be honest …
Personal Story + Business Lesson = Content
If you can write copy like what I’ve shared above, then I want to hire you.
I’m looking for a copywriter and digital marketing strategist to help our growing “Done For You” marketing agency create:
- 1-on-1 LinkedIn messages, InMails and Group Messages
- LinkedIn profiles
- Video series outlines and scripts
- Webinar outlines and scripts
Demonstrating vs. Claiming
Now, if you don’t have examples of (or can’t create) the type of content I’ve shared above, please don’t waste your time (or ours).
The thing is, there are plenty of decent, average copywriters and creative strategists making a good living right now.
But I’m not looking for those people.
I’m looking for A-List, top-shelf, superstar talent.
(And I pay accordingly!)
Show me you have what it takes, and send me your BEST work.
I don’t need to hear how great you are, who you’ve worked with or what you’ve done - I need to SEE your talent in action.
Here’s why …
Anyone can claim authority online. Few can actually demonstrate it.
Meaning, if you can show me you have what it takes, I’m going to hire you.
Your Key Responsibilities
Item 1: You work with our clients to analyze, improve and optimize their existing marketing campaigns and strategies. From online funnels to copywriting to sales strategies, we want (and need) you to be the go-to expert that helps our clients stop spinning their wheels and start selling their products or services using a combination of client-attracting content, automation tools that qualify prospects and personalized outreach that stands out from the competition.
You’ll also need to marry your natural talent, experience and instincts to our overall style of marketing - a story-based, conversational and permission-based approach that makes outbound marketing personalized and scalable.
Item 2: You’ll make sure our internal creative work for clients is high-quality and hits the mark … meaning that you’ll come up with the strategy AND create the copy, including:
- Ability to clearly outline in writing the project strategy ideas and direction in the Project Strategy Template
- Collaborate with creative team in setting your vision for project strategy
- Take ownership of strategy plan and create the copy that executes your vision
- Meet project deadlines set by the Project Manager
Item 3: You’ll see a client project from cradle to grave, ensuring that we get our clients the ROI they expect (online engagement + quality leads), and if something (i.e. a funnel, a piece of copy, etc.) isn’t working, you’ll be the first to help our team analyze, tweak, test and adjust until it does.
Your Daily Activities:
- Attending periodic 60-min Kickoff Call for new clients (typically held on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11 AM CST).
- Developing, overseeing, and measuring marketing strategy for multiple clients.
- Processing large amounts of information, spotting trends and opportunities, then conveying what’s most important to our team and our clients.
- Creating all the related content marketing deliverables based on your marketing strategy. This may include items such as LinkedIn messages, marketing emails, short eBooks, webinar scripts, marketing videos & webinar files, and more.
- Partnering with our Project Managers and LinkedIn Implementers to answer client questions, adjust clients’ marketing strategies as needed, and in general to lead the team on all strategy related questions.
Who You Need To Be:
- Creative, Adaptable, Confident
- Great copywriting & communication skills
- 5+ years of digital marketing & copywriting experience
- Demonstrable strategy experience with Linkedin and/or digital content marketing
- Prior experience working with an agency AND prior experience working remotely is a HUGE plus
Nemo Media Group is a digital marketing agency using permission-based inbound marketing campaigns on LinkedIn to generate engagement and opportunities for our high ticket clients.
This means we rewrite our clients’ LinkedIn profiles to position them as the knowledge expert for their audience, create magnetic messaging and valuable free content offers (like short eBooks) for them, then manage their LinkedIn account and inbox to drive qualified leads to a short survey or calendar link for our clients.
What Makes Us Unique:
- Story-driven content (personal story + business lesson = content)
- Short term projects with long term impact (personalized content & outreach + automation tools = evergreen lead generation)
- Brand protection through permission-based marketing (no spamming or assumptions)
- Our guarantee to our clients is that we exhaust every possible option to get them engagement and opportunities through our “Done For You” LinkedIn campaigns and creative content - including eBooks, webinars, videos, podcasts and more.
Is this what you’re looking for?
If so, here’s what the hiring process looks like:
- Fill out the online application here
- If we think it makes sense to talk more, we’ll invite you to a 30-minute interview by Zoom
- Sign the paperwork (agreement + W9)
- Last, but not least, you’ll complete our paid online training course before jumping into client work.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Want To Become a Superstar?
Or, if you’re being honest with yourself and know you need to up your game in order to create copy like this, invest in some of our online courses and learn from the best before you apply to work with us!