Superstar Wanted: Digital Marketing Strategist
Anyone can claim authority online.
Very few can actually demonstrate it, however.
We’re looking for a superstar who can show us what it looks like to be the BEST digital marketing strategist around … and we’ll pay accordingly!
Your Key Responsibilities:
Item 1: You work with our clients to analyze, improve and optimize their existing marketing campaigns and strategies. From online funnels to copywriting to sales strategies, we want (and need) you to be the go-to expert that helps our clients stop spinning their wheels and start selling their products or services using a combination of client-attracting content, automation tools that qualify prospects and personalized outreach that stands out from the competition.
You’ll also need to marry your natural talent, experience and instincts to our overall style of marketing - a story-based, conversational and permission-based approach that makes outbound marketing personalized and scalable.
Item 2: You’ll make sure our internal creative work for clients is high-quality and hits the mark … meaning that you’ll come up with the strategy and assign it to our creative team of copywriters, designers, videographers, etc., and then you’ll make sure they hit the mark and turn your vision into reality before we show anything to the client.
Item 3: You’ll see a client project from cradle to grave, ensuring that we get our clients the ROI they expect (online engagement + quality leads), and if something (i.e. a funnel, a piece of copy, etc.) isn’t working, you’ll be the first to help our team analyze, tweak, test and adjust until it does.
Your Daily Activities:
- Attending the 60-min Kickoff Call for new clients on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 11 AM CST.
- Developing, overseeing, and measuring marketing strategy for 20+ clients.
- Processing large amounts of information, spotting trends and opportunities, then conveying what’s most important to our team and our clients.
- Reviewing and internally approving all content marketing deliverables ahead of the client. This may include items such as LinkedIn messages, marketing emails, short eBooks, webinar scripts, marketing videos & webinar files, and more.
- Regularly giving feedback to our writers to help them improve their writing.
- Partnering with our Project Managers and LinkedIn Implementers to answer client questions, adjust clients’ marketing strategies as needed, and in general to lead the team on all strategy related questions.
- Attending the weekly Monday Team Meeting at 11 AM CST.
Who You Need To Be:
- Creative, Adaptable, Confident
- Great copywriting & communication skills
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrable strategy experience with Linkedin and/or digital content marketing
- Prior experience working with an agency AND prior experience working remotely is required
Nemo Media Group is a digital marketing agency using permission-based inbound marketing campaigns on LinkedIn to generate engagement and opportunities for our high ticket clients.
This means we rewrite our clients’ LinkedIn profiles to position them as the knowledge expert for their audience, create magnetic messaging and valuable free content offers (like short eBooks) for them, then manage their LinkedIn account and inbox to drive qualified leads to a short survey or calendar link for our clients.
What Makes Us Unique:
- Story-driven content (personal story + business lesson = content)
- Short term projects with long term impact (personalized content & outreach + automation tools = evergreen lead generation)
- Brand protection through permission-based marketing (no spamming or assumptions)
Our guarantee to our clients is that we exhaust every possible option to get them engagement and opportunities through our “Done For You” LinkedIn campaigns and creative content - including eBooks, webinars, videos, podcasts and more.
Is this what you’re looking for?
If so, here’s what the hiring process looks like:
- Fill out the online application (include a link or PDF of your portfolio)
- Complete a short online assessment (one hour or or less) … again you might CLAIM authority & expertise here, but we need you to DEMONSTRATE it for us, too!
- If we think it makes sense to talk more, we’ll invite you to a 20-minute interview by Zoom
- Sign the paperwork (agreement + W9)
- Last, but not least, you’ll complete our online training course before jumping into client work
Ready to apply?!
Note: this is a freelance Digital Marketing Strategist position for independent contractors based in the US.
Can't wait to hear from you!